Functions of the Mail-Log extension
This Plesk extension will allow you to have better control and valuable information about your server’s mail logs.
It will offer you, among other, information about the connections to the mailboxes and the emails received and sent so each owner of a subscription can access this data to analyze and have information about any questions about the mail process.
- See the connections to the different mailboxes of the domain with the possibility of filtering by mailbox, date or ip.
- See the emails received in a domain with the possibility of filtering by mailbox, date, weight, email identifier, status or sender.
- View emails sent from a domain with the possibility of filtering by mailbox, date, weight, email identifier, status or recipient.
In addition, the Administrator can set the number of days during which the logs will be stored in the database and activate or deactivate the log checking cron.
To run the extension on your Plesk control panel you will need:
- Your server O.S. must be Linux
- Your Plesk version must be 17.8 or higher.
- That your server has Postfix
The installation is very simple, just access the Plesk control panel, go to “Extensions” and there look for “Mail-Log”, install it and you will directly have the option enabled in each of the subscriptions.